Hospitals on the Web
- American Hospital Directory
Provides online information for nearly 6,000 hospitals. The database is built
from federal files and AHA Annual Survey Data from the American Hospital
- Hospital Directory
Directory of hospitals, medical centers, and healthcare facilities across the United States. Listings include name, address, telephone number, and type of facility.
- National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems
Represents over 100 hospitals and health systems that together comprise the
essential infrastructure of many of America's largest metropolitan health
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI)
A not-for-profit, membership organization of 181 children’s hospitals
- Shrine of North America and Shriners Hospitals for Children
Shriners Hospitals for Children - a network of 22 hospitals that provide expert, no-cost
orthopedic and burn care to children under 18.
- USNews.com: Best Hospitals
Search U.S. hospitals by specialty or geographic region; ranked by reputation,
mortality, and other factors.