- Children - Includes premmie, sensory impairments, sensory integration
- Incontinence - Clothing for individuals who experience incontinence
- Swim Wear - Includes floating swim suits, incontinent swim wears and more.
- Wheelchair Users - Companies that focus on adaptive clothing for wheelchair users of any age.
- Seniors - Companies that have a focus on clothing for seniors or nursing home residents.
- Miscellaneous - Information sources and other specialty clothing: heated clothing, turbans & hats for hair loss
Sites Offering a Wide Range of Adpative Clothing
- Adaptations by Adrian
Moderately priced sportswear for people who use wheelchairs or who have motor deficits. Can make custom clothes.
- Anitavee's Adaptive Apparel
This company offers a variety of coordinating adaptive clothing for men, women, and teens. Each of its clothing items can be constructed in your choice of wheelchair use style or non-wheelchair use style.
- Dignity by Design
Clothing for people with physical challenges and dexterity limitations and
- Specially for You
This company offers clothing for the physically challenged.
- Swartzies's Handicapped Custom Clothing
Swartzie Clothing is a privately owned business that custom designs clothing for your needs. We will either buy new and alter, or we can alter your existing clothing.
- Tanni&Anni - UK
Range of adult clothing designed by Dame Tanni Grey–Thompson DBE and designer Anni McMahon.
Includes ladies trench, jackets & covers, tees & tops, capes, vests, and bibs.
Miscellaneous | Other Specialty Clothing
A line of reusable, washable incontinence garments for adults and children in a
wide variety of styles and sizes.
- Gerbing's Heated Clothing
Products powered by your vehicle or an external battery pack.
- Lift Vest
It is an attractive cotton denim vest with an attached high-strength webbing
harness that supports the body and creates numerous convenient handholds. The
LiftVest's handholds ensure secure and safe lifting and transfers from the
front, back and sides.
- Pocket Sweatshirts
Originally created for a severe asthmatic who needed immediate access to his inhaler.
- TLC - American Cancer Society
Turbans, hats, twists, and other head coverings.